BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

In the kitchen

In the kitchen. Info sangat penting tentang In the kitchen. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai In the kitchen

In the kitchen
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram Hey, yeah yeah You don't know what you've got Till the love is almost gone This time, yeah she's given up Still in a state of shock I should've seen it coming on It's too late for waking up Her mind's made up I know the dream is over But my heart just can't let go She's too good to be forgotten Too good to be true Before my world is torn apart I'll promise her the moon I'll promise her the moon I was too blind to notice her Wrapped up in myself Workin' hard overtime, night and day I thought we were so secure Can' imagine someone else Could come between us And take her away Her mind's made up I know the dream is over But my heart just can't let go She's too good to be forgotten Too good to be true Before my world is torn apart

I'll promise her the moon I'll promise her the moon And all the time she stood by me I never said "I love you" Yeah, I kept it deep down in my soul And all the while I've been a fool yeah, yeah yeah Words in my mouth Someone told me to say They go unspoken My mind gets in the way I hold my tongue Save my, save my soul True to myself And stay gold Sometimes you gotta pull the plug Somewhere a little place to crawl Love me for who I am It doesn't have to be this hard for an ordinary man I wanna take cover, take cover From you, wake me when it's over Take cover, I wanna take cover From you Sold all my dreams Watched them all disappear I've spilled my blood No one seems to care Sometimes you gotta pull the plug Somewhere a little place to crawl Love me for who I am How low do I have to go to make you Understand

Guess what baby The things we say came true today Coz we listened to our hearts No one but you will ever do Our search is through But our journey's just beginning Nothing but love can last forever Nothing but love will start To mend the place inside your heart That needed healing Nothing but love can last forever Nothing but love will start To make your head spin round and round You know you're feeling love Nothing but love Nothing but love Can't read your mind Lord knows I'm tryin' But in your eyes I see everything you need to know Nothing to do but follow you My aim is true I could never ask for any more And if you walk away You know that I will follow To steal back your broken heart At least until tomorrow Because whatever comes today Beside you I can't hide you're the one

Nothing but love can last forever Nothing but love will start To mend the place inside your heart That needed healing Nothing but love can last forever Nothing but love will start To make your head spin round and round You know you're feeling Nothing but love could hold our world together Nothing but love can start To let us hear the sounds above that have been screaming love Nothing but love


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger