BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Rame-rame numpak pesawat terbang

Rame-rame numpak pesawat terbang. Info sangat penting tentang Rame-rame numpak pesawat terbang. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Rame-rame numpak pesawat terbang

Rame-rame numpak pesawat terbang
Bisnis Tiket Pesawat, Agen Tiket Pesawat Terbang Online If I were the moon, I could Catch your eye--Im jealous of the moon If I were the wind, I would Make you fly--Im jealous of that too I wish I were the sun shining On your face--caressing like a lover I would wrap you in a warm embrace-- Wed be holdin one another (Im jealous of the sun) Im jealous of the sun (jealous of the sun) oh, Im jealous of the sun Oh, I dont wanna share you with Nothing else--i gotta have you to myself Oh--i cant help it--Im so in love-- I just cant get you close enough, no Ref : When the suns on your skin-- I cant hold it in And I know its a sin-- But Im jealous of the sun I wish I were the rain runnin down your Neck--and drippin from your fingers Then I could be the drops rollin off your Back--Id love to let it linger (jealous of the rain) oh, Im jealous of the rain

Oh, I dont wanna share you with nothing Else--i gotta have you to myself Oh--i cant help it--Im so in love-- I just cant get you close enough, no Ref : When it rains on your face-- I almost can taste Your beauty, your grace-- Im jealous of the rain ( interlude ) Ref : When the winds in your hair-- The way it blows through the air Oh, its seems so unfair, yeah Ref : When the moons in your eyes-- You seem to light up the skies, yeah And I realize-- Im even jealous of the moon Every road had a rainbow
And every wish had a star Every tear had a shoulder to cry on And every night had guitars But every fools a lonely fool And such a fool am i cause every night I think of you And every night I die Is there life after love? Some things arent certain But some things Im sure of Like angels in heaven And God up above

But is there life after love? You gave me forgiveness But you could not forget No, I should never have told you What Ill live to regret The truth lies between us And I cant take it back No, its too late for lyin now Its too late for that Is there life after love? Some things arent certain But some things Im sure of Like angels in heaven And God up above But is there life after love? Here I am, there you are Were so far apart Lets pretend that Ive never been In his hands, in his heart Cant we just start All over again? Is there life after love? Some things arent certain But some things Im sure of Like angels in heaven And God up above But is there life after love? Is there life after love


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger